Event People Counting
Intelligent Counting with LEFA
Live Event Footfall Analytics (LEFA) is the latest in a suite of innovative technology solutions from Etherlive to empower organisers and sponsors as they look to understand the movement of attendees at their events through people counting. The system can be used to monitor attendee movement patterns between areas of the site, review popularity of specific access points and give an estimate of overall visitor count.
Monitoring camera stations are typically deployed overhead at key pinch points around the event which count the persons passing using advanced algorithms to ‘see’ the body and only count it once. Each camera station is connected using the Etherlive on site network back to a live reporting server on site or in the cloud which can provide regular reports.
The weatherproof camera units can be installed discreetly and are configured to count the people who pass through a specific line or within a specific zone. By being connected to the Etherlive network all stations are remotely monitored to ensure any outage is immediately reported.
Dynamic monitoring coupled with high definition cameras installed at high points around the site enables monitoring of crowds for behaviour patterns such as moshing and overcrowding.
Post event summary reports can be created detailing attendee flow over the period of the event with graphs and tables analysing the data in many ways.
Summary of Features:
- High quality weatherproof camera units
- A range of mounting solutions to be used at pinch points or to monitor entire crowds
- Configuration allows system to be setup based on break line, zones or areas
- Units linked to Etherlive network on site for monitoring and immediate data access
- On site or remote monitoring
- Reporting service available for post event documentation