Etherlive and The Event Intelligence Group Announce Partnership to Deliver Suite of Services to Events
Etherlive and The Event Intelligence Group announced today a broad ranging partnership to deliver an exciting and compelling suite of services including integrated communications, HD CCTV, crowd analytics, location awareness and social media tracking to assist event organisers in managing large and complex events.
The partnership includes the sharing of resources, equipment and knowledge to deliver the best experience and value to event organisers. This unique approach of the two companies, combining resources and skills, will allow event organisers who require a single technology partner to get the best of both worlds with the best companies for the job, operating under unified project management.
With increasing complexity and pressure on aspects such as wireless spectrum management, as well as a need for a single view on all aspects such as access control, people flow and incident management, a centrally managed approach is essential.
Both companies have been developing next generation services in areas such as real-time crowd density analysis and event intelligence gathered from CCTV, mobile devices and social media usage and this partnership will further speed their development and adoption at events.
Chris Green, Managing Director at Etherlive, comments “Having worked with The Event Intelligence Group over the last year it was obvious that our visions on the value of technology at events were very similar and this partnership brings together a great skill base to deliver the best and most forward looking technology services.”
Chris Burke, Partner at The Event Intelligence Group, says “We’ve been working very hard at creating the next generation of surveillance and intelligence services for events, we are excited to create this relationship with a company that shares our passion for excellence and innovation.”
Existing customer relationships remain unchanged with the partnership being transparent to customers. As appropriate both company names will appear on quotes where both companies are involved. In the immediate term the partnership ensures that next generation Full HD CCTV and integrated communications can be delivered to a wider range of events during 2014.
For further information, please contact Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
- Etherlive is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT and communications technology for the live event sector.
- Etherlive is a specialist in large-scale indoor & outdoor events with multi-faceted communications needs, as well as being a major supplier to the corporate, conference, exhibition and general events market.
- Etherlive partners to provide services for events such as G8 Summit, WOMAD festival, Green Man Festival, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Southampton Boat Show, London World Triathlon, Nokia, Amazon and Sony.
- Website: www.etherlive.co.uk
- Blog: www.etherlive.co.uk/blog
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/etherlive
- Head Office: Etherlive Limited, Brinkworth House, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 4HQ
- Tel: 01666 511862
About The Event Intelligence Group
- The Event Intelligence Group is North America’s premier event surveillance and intelligence services provider for the live events industry.
- The Event Intelligence Group provides actionable intelligence for large-scale events. By partnering with event producers, security contractors and local authorities, EIG deploys event specific surveillance solutions using state-of-the-art technology.
- The Event Intelligence Group provides services to events such as: Coachella, Chicago Marathon, Electric Daisy Carnival, V Festival Chelmsford, SXSW and Lollapalooza.
- Website: intelevent.net
- Head Office UK: The Event Intelligence Group, Unit B, Hadrian’s Business Park, Haltwhistle, Northumberland, NE49 0EX
- Tel: 0191 300 6200