Working for Etherlive: Account Manager Venues
Etherlive delivers the technology behind UK and Europe’s events working with brands including Nickelodeon, Mercedes, NFL, Volvo Ocean Race and Financial Times. With headquarters in Wiltshire Etherlive deploys services throughout the UK, EMEA and the US.
We are passionate about events and helping our industry make the experience amazing for everyone who attends. As the foundation block for many of the worlds biggest and best events we pride ourselves on being the ‘geeks’ behind the scenes who make it all work.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director the Venues account manager will focus exclusively on delivering business from venue relationships.
The ideal candidate already has developed relationships with a number of venues and understand what projects are happening. The role will be to understand what technical elements are required for permanent upgrades or event works and ensure that Etherlive is there to help.
Candidates must have a number of existing account relationships and be capable of demonstrating a strong strategy for delivering revenue from day one.
- To develop and maintain a high quality of relationship with venues.
- To deliver revenue from venue customers which may include permanent installs, one off events or ongoing commercial relationships.
- To develop and own the sales strategy to deliver revenue from the sector.
- To own forecasting of business opportunities including value, dependencies and close date.
- To work with internal groups including Pre-Sales and Operations to ensure projects are valid and handed over correctly.
- A positive and energetic team player.
Knowledge and Experience
- Significant experience with using CRM and pricing systems
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In excess of 2 years within the venues sector
- High attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Outstanding customer Facing Skills
- Pay: OTE £60,000 – £110,000
- Hours: Full Time, working from home considered
- Benefits: Car allowance
- Private company healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Closing date: Applications should be received by 1st March 2019
Please send a covering letter with CV to email@example.com
Etherlive reserves the right to close the recruitment process early if the right candidate is found