Communications Tower Light
Complicated connectivity technology made simple with the latest technical innovation from Etherlive, reducing infrastructure and increasing reliability, whilst optimising service deployment on-site.
The Etherlive Ecolite P+ Tower Light is the latest in a range of innovative solutions from Etherlive to simplify connectivity at outdoor events. This ingenious Tower Light reduces the amount of infrastructure required at event sites, simplifying setup, deployment and installation, whilst still benefiting from the latest communication services.
The Ecolite P+ provides everything you would expect from the latest palletised tower light including:
- High efficiency, high power lights.
- 170 hours of continuous running on generator.
- Additional communication capabilities of a built-in wireless network access point, CCTV camera and public address speakers.
The Ecolite P+ operates as a standard Etherlive ‘POD’, joining an existing on-site network and extending coverage by a further 300 metres to the next POD or central location, such as a Site Office POD (SOP) or Mobile command Centre (MCC). The built-in CCTV camera relays full frame video back to a central viewing point or hard disk recorder. The audio announcement unit can be configured to work with an existing PA system on site or run independently, supporting multiple announcement channels including an emergency broadcast. The tower unit also supports wired and wireless internet access and phone (VoIP) communications.
This multifunctional tower works well at entrances, camping areas and plant working locations.
Lighting Communications Tower Technical Data
- Power Supply: 1 x 16 amp C-Form or built-in 170 hour run generator
- Noise level with generator on: 85dBa LWA
- Total Height (with mast extended fully): 10.1m
- Max wind speed for safe operation: 100kph
- Weight: 1000kg