Working for Etherlive: Logistics Support Placement
Etherlive is a leading event technology partner providing temporary and permanent IT services to the events industry. Etherlive deliver premium, reliable networking coupled with communications, connectivity, monitoring and interactive services.
Etherlive are the trusted supplier to production organisations who deliver events such as Bestival, Women’s Championship Golf (IMG), RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Royal Windsor Horse Show.
The organisations expertise is called upon for product launches by major international brands such as Sky and Amazon, along with media centre connectivity for critical events like the general election televised debates and during the London 2012 Olympics & Paralympics.
- Starting Summer 2019 (exact date TBC) finishing September 2020
- Reporting to Operations Head of Department
- Qualification for company private healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company life insurance scheme
- 24 days annual holiday
- £16,000 annual salary
Etherlive have an exciting opportunity for an Operations intern operating between summer 2019 and September 2020.
The operations department are responsible for supporting the business as it delivers key projects across the UK and Europe from arranging resource, clarifying briefs, escalating issues and problem solving dynamic challenges. The internship role will get to see the entire process of our event planning and background to include project management.
Responsibilities include –
- Picking and preparing jobs
- Onsite deployment
- Facilitating meetings including planning and washup post event
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure that tight deadlines are met
- Managing and communicating with contractors and suppliers
- Producing documentation
Knowledge, skills and experience –
- Good Microsoft office skills (Word and Excel)
- Able to work in UK
- Team Player
- Familiar with IT systems to include MS Office and web based systems
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous work experience within an office environment
- Undertaking or recently completed a degree
- Professional attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work within process and structure
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Location of Work
This role is primarily based at the Wiltshire office (Royal Wootton Bassett) but some visits to customer sites are required.
Please send a covering letter with CV to email@example.com by the closing date of 14th December 2018